Act of abducting a child的用法和样例：
- Abducting and trafficking in a woman or a child mean any act of abducting, buying, trafficking in, fetching or sending, or transferring a woman or a child, for the purpose of selling the victim.
- Act of becoming the legal parents of a child which is not your own.
- This dreadful murder is surely the act of a madman.
- He was fond of drawing when he was a child.
- The father accused of kidnapping a seven-year-old daughter appeared in court on charges of abducting a minor.