act contrary to的用法和样例：
- Cheating on exams is an uncivilized, immoral, bad faith conduct is a violation of school discipline, act contrary to fair competition.
- Meanwhile, the legal system and the virtue of a strict ethics, a variety of external binding on everyone to act contrary to honest credit lifelong victimization.
- Acts contrary to our code of ethics,the facts point to a contrary conclusion.
- Any party who has been found acting contrary to the contract should be held legally responsible for all the possible losses.
- To be ungrateful and act contrary to justice