act according to law的用法和样例：
- The relevant administrative department shall, after receiving the report of the realty management enterprise, stop or deal with the illegal act according to law.
- Although Chinese emperors were not subject to law, in practice they found it necessary to act according to regular procedures for reasons of statecraft.
- The registration authority shall ascertain the facts and act according to law when dealing with the illegal activities of an enterprise as a legal person and notify the parties concerned of its decision in writing.
- Both sides should act according to the provisions of the agreement.
- They are expected to act according to circumstances.
- To the legitimacy of specific administrative acts and review the appropriateness of the specific illegal or improper administrative acts according to law repealed or modified.