Acs --- American Cancer Society的用法和样例：
- It was for the American Cancer Society.
- Cancer caregiving is most intense when a patient is first being treated and at the end of life, said Youngmee Kim, PhD, Director of Family Studies at the American Cancer Society (ACS).
- We eagerly await the results of the American Cancer Society's program and other studies.
- Michael Thun, chief epidemiologist of the American Cancer Society who had no role in the research.
- The American Cancer Society and the Society of Gynecological Oncologist also were involved.
- The American Cancer Society and the Society of Gynecologic on Cologists (Oncologists) also were involved.