- This paper introduces the study of styrene acrylic emulsion on surface sizing.
- Its main components: acrylic emulsion and defoaming agents and additives.
- The reactive surfactant, sodium allyl hydroxyalkyl sulphonate(SAHS) was applied as modifying agent to polymerize elastic acrylic emulsion.
- A acrylic emulsion dilative fireretardant paint has been developed, which features decorative as well as fire-retardant performance.
- Compared with acrylic emulsion polymerized with soap, emulsion polymerized without soap showed better compactibility with inorganic powders.