acrylic monomer-induced dermatitis的用法和样例：
- Water-borne acrylic resin was modified by grafted copolymerization of acrylic monomer and epoxy resin.
- By the high-energy radial, acrylic monomer is grafted on the surface of polypropylene filler.
- A newly developed grafting copolymer of synthetic rubber with acrylic monomer has been reported.
- Murine ear swelling,ear flake weight,dermal inflamatory infiltration cell count were examined in mice with DNCB induced dermatitis.
- An aqueous polyurethane-polyacrylate hybrid emulsion was prepared by soap-free emulsion polymerization of aqueous polyurethane emulsion with C C double bond modified with acrylic monomer through grafting copolymerization.