- Water-borne acrylic resin was modified by grafted copolymerization of acrylic monomer and epoxy resin.
- By the high-energy radial, acrylic monomer is grafted on the surface of polypropylene filler.
- A newly developed grafting copolymer of synthetic rubber with acrylic monomer has been reported.
- Besides, the silicone monomer and the acrylate monomer were also introduced.
- The experimental result indicated that the nitrocellulose emulsion modified by acrylic monomer monomers was better than that of alkyd.