acrylic based polyurethane coatings的用法和样例：
- Effect of Hydrophobically Modified Nano-silica Particles on the Properties of High Solid Acrylic Based Polyurethane Coatings
- Isocyanate was modified with emulgent DMPA,and then reacted with hydroxyl acrylic resin forming waterborne two-component acrylic polyurethane coatings.
- The properties of the one component asphalt based polyurethane waterproof coatings were introduced.
- A high solids acrylic polyurethane coatings by use of a polyester oligomer as plasticizer has been prepared,which can lead to a higher application solids and excellent film performance.
- A water borne 2K polyurethane coatings for woodenware has been developed based on water borne polyurethane dispersion and various isocyanates crosslinkers.