- The viscosity reducer A - 1 was synthesized from acrylic amide by radical polymerization and high molecular reaction.
- Cellulose in pulp is used as a raw material on which acrylic acid and acrylic amide are grafted when superabsorbent is polymerized.
- It shows that the PPMC-1 is homogeneous polysaccharide through Sephadex G-200 arbitration, acryl amide gel electrophoresis arbitration.
- The copolymer of acrylic acid(AA) and acrylic amide(AM) was prepared through solvent polymerization with initiator, and spinned into fibers.
- Application of acryl amide polymers in oil field