- Actual figure dependent on base resin and filler.
- The base resin used in acrylate type paints for cathodic electrodeposition were synthesized by glycidyl methacrylate (GMA) with butyl acrylate (BA) and methyl methacrylate (MMA) monomers.
- CPP bottles are also greener than their PET counterparts, requiring less energy to manufacture and mold the base resin.
- The amination reaction was carried out between the base resin and the amine agent.
- Three Bond co.has developed a low permeable sealant by using polyisobutylene as the base resin after research for many years.