- The influences of the dosage of HEA (or HPA,GMA)and ratio of component A and B on the capability of two-component acrylate adhesive were studied.
- The application of acrylate adhesive in FCCL was researched.And the FCCL showed good flame resistance,excellent solder resistance,high peeling strength and chemical resistance.
- In order to overcome the disadvantage of low rubfastness of conventional pigment dyeing , a new type covering pigment with ultramicro azo dye as core and acrylate adhesive as shell was presented.
- The two-component acrylate adhesive is prepared by solution polymerization with polyurethane101-B component and mixed monomer which is consisted of 2-EHA,vinyl acetate,acrylic acid and HEA.
- Heat-resistant acrylic adhesives.