- And I'm flying across rivers and seas.
- Wuhu, an old and beautiful river city, is where the Qingyi River joins the Yangtze.
- Mr Wang checks the mobile phone date of the other side to be peony river city attributively from the net.
- Wharf, also known as River City, in Dunhuang City, 90 km west of NATO on the Gobi Desert.
- Sold plots of land for gas stations under the East River City building bids, bidding firms must have a refined oil business intelligence.
- The city annexed the area across the river.