- P34H, a member of the short chain dehydrogenase/reductase(SDR) superfamily, is acquired on the acrosomal cap of human spermatozoon during its maturation arising within epididymis.
- In the process of the spermiogenesis, the antigens were assembled in the cytoplasm other than the acrosomal cap region, which was destined to form the postacrosomal region of the spermatozoon.
- Who is the boy in the official school cap?
- The cap should twist off easily.
- Winning the medal was a feather in his cap.