- The prophase pollination effect of C. megacephala was better than the anaphase.
- The preponderant species were as follows: Lucilia sericata Meigen, chrgsomya megacephala Fabricius, Fammia leucosticta Meigen.
- Chrysomyia megacephala: Relatively large in size. Eyes in crimson and body in green with sheen. It is an one of the important medias for malaria.
- In the experiments isolated environment,the effect of Chrysomya megacephala(Fabricius.) pollination on yield of B.campestris was studied,and the difference with other pollination methods was compared.
- ResultsOf all the 19 135 Chrysomyinaes caught were 18 076(94.5%) Chrysomya megacephala(Fabricius),919(4.80%)Achoetandrus rufifacie(Macquart) and 140(0.73%) Chrysomya pinguis(Walker).