- Two cases of acrodermatitis enteropathics, aged 3 and 5 months, were reported.
- We report a case of acrodermatitis acidemica associated with a deficiency of BCAAs in maple syrup urine disease.
- Acrodermatitis chronica atrophicans (ACA) also known as Pick-Herxheimer disease, is a skin rash indicative of the third or late stage of European Lyme borreliosis.
- The clinical and laboratory data were analysed in 15 cases of papular acrodermatitis of childhood.The etiology、pathogenesis、diagnosis and epidemiology of the disease are discussed.
- Acrodermatitis acidemica is a form of various enzyme defects involving the metabolism of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) along with cutaneous features reminiscent of acrodermatitis enteropathica.