- In the EU, rows about money are usually settled, albeit acrimoniously.
- It was quite understandable to the body now that why the soul acted so acidly and acrimoniously.
- The two firms have talked about co-operating in the development of gearboxes and axles, though the discussion ended acrimoniously.
- That event arouses Jing-mei to revolt against and guarrel with her mother acrimoniously, so it ends in a unhappy memory.
- Unable to contain herself any longer, Ma Chin burst out acrimoniously, "If this general strike can fizzle out as easily as all that, then it's obvious that it's premature!