- This is how nations go to war, and how relationships end acrimoniously.
- In the EU, rows about money are usually settled, albeit acrimoniously.
- It was quite understandable to the body now that why the soul acted so acidly and acrimoniously.
- The two firms have talked about co-operating in the development of gearboxes and axles, though the discussion ended acrimoniously.
- That event arouses Jing-mei to revolt against and guarrel with her mother acrimoniously, so it ends in a unhappy memory.