- Methods:Samples from 100 patients with gastic carcimoma were obtained by endoscope,and examined by acridine orange staining fluorescence and pathology technique.
- Acridine orange staining of the ASCs at passages 3, 4, 6, and 8 did not reveal evidence of obvious cell aging.
- Results:Detection rate of acridine orange staining fluorescence in gastic carcimoma was 46%.
- The acridine orange immuno-fluorescent bacterial clump assay (AOIFBCA) has been established.
- Methods The halogen light source in an acridine orange(AO) staining method was used.