Acridine orange dye的用法和样例：
- Keywords acridine dye;acridine orange dye;halogen ion;ionic probe;fluorescence quenching;
- It was found that the fluorescence intensities of acridine orange are strongly dependent on the ratio (P/D) of the dye and the polyelectrolyte used.
- Acridine orange staining of the ASCs at passages 3, 4, 6, and 8 did not reveal evidence of obvious cell aging.
- The interaction of hematoxylin (HE) with DNA was studied by using acridine orange (AO) as a probe.
- Results:Detection rate of acridine orange staining fluorescence in gastic carcimoma was 46%.