acrid in taste的用法和样例：
- It was crucial to relieve the pathogenic factors by opening the muscular interstices induced by herbs acrid in taste at the early phase of fever induced by exogenous pathogenic factors.
- Smoke feels acrid in your mouth and nose.
- Pleasantly pungent or tart in taste; spicy.
- On account of difference in taste, your design do not suit this market.
- The brothers resemble each other in taste.
- Marked by refinement in taste and manners; cultured; polished.
高尚的，有教养的品味和举止优雅的; 有文化的; 有修养的