- Any of various broad-spectrum antibiotics, closely related to the penicillins, that were originally derived from the fungus Cephalosporium acremonium.
- Any of various broad - spectrum antibiotics,closely related to the penicillins,that were originally derived from the fungus Cephalosporium acremonium.
- Lagerstroemia indica tree flowers are cone-shaped, clusters in Acremonium, perianth shrinkage, color is very bright, with pink, red or white.
- Thirteen species of Acremonium from China are investigated, including three new records, A. alternatum, A. egyptiacum and A. potronii. A key is also provided in the paper.
- In order to make full use of the bioactive compounds in the mycelia of Acremonium implicatum, the liver protection substances from the mycelia derived from submerged culture was studied.