- Any of various broad-spectrum antibiotics, closely related to the penicillins, that were originally derived from the fungus Cephalosporium acremonium.
- N. coenophialum and N. lolii could be distinguished effectively via PCR amplification by using two pairs of primers FM1/R1 and F3/R3 designed on the basis of AY191830 in GenBank.
- Any of various broad - spectrum antibiotics,closely related to the penicillins,that were originally derived from the fungus Cephalosporium acremonium.
- Lagerstroemia indica tree flowers are cone-shaped, clusters in Acremonium, perianth shrinkage, color is very bright, with pink, red or white.
- Thirteen species of Acremonium from China are investigated, including three new records, A. alternatum, A. egyptiacum and A. potronii. A key is also provided in the paper.