acquit the innocent的用法和样例：
- NIV] who acquit the guilty for a bribe, but deny justice to the innocent.
- Keep far from a false charge, and do not kill the innocent and righteous, for I will not acquit the wicked.
- "Keep far from a false charge, and do not kill the innocent or the righteous, for I will not acquit the guilty.
- When men have a dispute, they are to take it to court and the judges will decide the case, acquitting the innocent and condemning the guilty.
- but acquit the guilty for a bribe and deprive the innocent of his right.