acquisition without consideration的用法和样例：
- At times people talk without consideration.
- A person who holds property under a deed made without consideration.
- In recent years, land acquisition without proper compensation has angered farmers in some areas, becoming a factor threatening stability in rural areas.
- Whenever she has money, she will launch out to buy everything without consideration.
- Without consideration, without pity, without shame they have built great and high walls around me.