acquisition cost of assets是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
acquisition cost of assets的用法和样例：
- That goal is to allocate the acquisition cost of a long-lived asset to expense over the years in which the asset contributes to revenue.
- Depreciation: The systematic allocation of the acquisition cost of long-lived or fixed assets to the expenses accounts of particular periods that benefit from the use of the assets.
- Lower drug acquisition cost of demethylvancomycin was the major reason for its better cost effectiveness.
- Cost of goods sold (cost of sales): The original acquisition cost of the inventory that was sold to customers during the reporting period.
- For the purposes of determining capital gains or losses. The acquisition cost of a property or chattel, plus the cost of any improvements to the property.