- So far in January, merger and acquisition activity has remained strong.
- The resource-based view claims that the degree of connectivity between the corporate resources and the outside resources drives firms to adopt hierarchical control,market control,or a hybrid mode in a resource acquisition activity.
- This is the first time BOC has issued a loan to support a company's merger and acquisition activities.
- He said countries worldwide commonly reviewed acquisition activities under anti-monopoly laws, and China was no exception.
- A midsized retailer can benefit from targeting its switcher acquisition activities toward its larger rival, given the shallower discounts involved.