- "We have a good on-hand, and a reasonable price, but this can not be realized in the market, by acquiring companies issuing bonds the same high price.
- T.K.B., an economist at India's biggest conglometrate conglomerate, Reliance Industries, says Indian companies invested nearly 50 billion dollars in acquiring companies overseas.
- The purpose of the study is to examine if conformity is achieved between acquiring companies and target companies in merges, mainly in terms of strategic fit and organizational fit.
- Accretive Acquisition An acquisition that will increase the acquiring company's EPS.
- Dilutive Acquisition An acquisition that will decrease the acquiring company's EPS.