acquirer : 盘购方，兼 ...
在 《外教社商务英语词典》 中查看更多...
- a person who acquires something (usually permanently)
- a corporation gaining financial control over another corporation or financial institution through a payment in cash or an exchange of stock
- the financial institution that dispenses cash in automated teller machines and collects a fee from the bank that issued the credit card
- a credit card processing bank; merchants receive credit for credit card receipts less a processing fee
- The target company defends itself by threatening to take over its acquirer.
- merchant bank商业银行