- He acquired a25% stake in the business.
- It was that thought which made me ask an unquiet question calmly.
- I like jam with cheese, but it's an acquired taste.
- His illness was more serious than the doctor first thought.
- She thought of brushing up her shorthand.
- It was once thought unmanly not to drink and smoke.
acquired qi acquire Acquired diverticulum of bladder acquired cardiovascular diseases Acquired cavus deformity of foot acquired distinctiveness of cues acquired gonadotropin deficiency Acquired lipodystrophic diabetes acquired immunological tolerance Acquired portal-systemic shunt acquire a famous modern painting