- These can be thrown a short distance and will detonate after an equally short delay.Using D-8 charges is an acquired skill that few troopers live long enough to master.
- He sung the song in public just after he had learned it, he is good at applying newly acquired skills in practice.
- "According to the tradition, girls prepared fruit and incense as offerings to Zhinu on Qixi, praying to acquire skill in needlecraft on that day.
- All classes are profiled according to the ways of innovative active teaching forms requiring from students to use their acquired skills in various real situations.
- He has outdone all his rivals in skill.