- He acquired a25% stake in the business.
- I like jam with cheese, but it's an acquired taste.
- She has acquired a new set of interests.
- Obesity is a problem for many people in western countries.
- He has acquired mastery of French.
- She had acquired much wisdom during her long life.
acquired qi acquire acquired Von Willebrand syndrome acquired jaw-winking phenomenon Acquired immunedeficiency syndrom acquired immunodeficiency disease acquired Pelger-Huet anomalylei Acquired deformity of the abdomen acquired immune hemolytic disease Acquired stenosis of bladder neck acquired hypophosphatemic rickets