acquired lexical structure的用法和样例：
- The lexical structure of a programming language is the set of basic rules that governs how you write programs in that language.
- It fails to explain the high degree of regularity of the lexical system as well as how children come to acquire lexical information.
- Experiments show that it can acquire lexical items with high frequency effectively and efficiently without the support of the dictionary and the supervised learning in term of corpus.
- He acquired a25% stake in the business.
- I like jam with cheese, but it's an acquired taste.