acquired language disorder的用法和样例：
- Language disorder of autistic children is an important research topic in the field of autism as well as language study.
- All patients had ischemia alterations and the main symptoms included transient ischemia attack (TIA), stoke, tic and language disorder.
- Language disorder resulting from a damage to Broca's area in the brain reveals word-finding difficulties and problems with syntax.
- The excellent and better improvements were 9 and 22 of language disorder, 11 and 12 of abnormal feeling, 8 and 9 of sleep disorder, 6 and 10 of aggression or autosadism.
- This is the first single-authored book to attempt to bridge the gap between aphasia research and the rehabilitation of patients with this language disorder.