- hospital acquired infections (HAI)
- Objective:To study PK/PD of pazufloxacin against pathogen of community acquired infection(CAI).
- Objective:To Provide the clinical evidence of hospital acquired infection in intensive care unit(ICU).
- Conclusion; Cefdinir was excellent to MSSA,MSSE and bacilli in vitro,cefdinir was the effctive antibacterial drug to treat social acquired infection.
- The ways of low back pain caused by human cytomegalovirus infection are congenital infection, perinatal infection and acquired infection.
- Cytomegalic inclusion disease (CMD) is an infectious disease caused by CMV. The CMD can occur as acongenital or as an acquired infection after birth.