- He acquired a25% stake in the business.
- I like jam with cheese, but it's an acquired taste.
- She has acquired a new set of interests.
- He has acquired mastery of French.
- She had acquired much wisdom during her long life.
- Her son's voice has acquired the deepness of a man.
acquired acquire acquired bicuspid aortic valve Acquired deformity of shoulder acquired hypogammaglobulinemia Acquired deviated nasal septum Acquired equinovarus deformity acquired epidermolysis bullosa Acquired arteriovenous fistula Acquired heterochromia of iris acquired upper limb amputation Acquired short Achilles tendon