acquired heart disease的用法和样例：
- They are valuable in diagnosis of congenital heart disease and acquired heart disease of children.
- Kawasaki disease is now a major reason for acquired heart disease in children,but its etiology and pathophysiological mechanism are unknown.
- Prof.Gia Khai Pham: With the advancing in interventional cardiology， many cases of acquired heart disease as well as congenital heart disease had been diagnosed successfully.
- Objective To compare the diagnostic accuracy of congenital and acquired heart disease with transthoracic(TTE) and transesophageal(TEE) echocardiography.
- Kawasaki disease occurs most frequently in Japan, where the disease was first discovered. In the United States, Kawasaki disease is the leading cause of acquired heart disease in children.
- Background and Hypothesis Rheumatic heart disease is one of the most common acquired heart diseases, and valve replacement is more often performed to cure rheumatic valvular disease.