- He acquired a25% stake in the business.
- I like jam with cheese, but it's an acquired taste.
- She has acquired a new set of interests.
- He has acquired mastery of French.
- She had acquired much wisdom during her long life.
- Her son's voice has acquired the deepness of a man.
acquired qi acquire acquired colour vision deficiency Acquired varus deformity of wrist Acquired bladder neck obstruction acquired universal hypertrichosis Acquired inhibitor of coagulation Acquired immunodficiency syndrome Acquired immunodeficiency syndrom Acquired immuodeficiency syndrome acquired periungual fibrokeratoma