acquired drug resistance是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
acquired drug resistance的用法和样例：
- Our review focused on microenvironment and its role in mediating acquired drug resistance.
- Endostatin, a 20 kD C-terminal fragment of collagen XVIII, is a potent inhibitor of angiogenesis and tumor growth without acquired drug resistance in animal models.
Endostatin (血管内皮抑素) 是一个20 kDa 的蛋白质,能有效阻止肿瘤血管生成,动物模型试验也表明endostatin能有效地抑制小鼠多种移植肿瘤生长,且无任何毒性。
- The total drug resistance rate was 30.6%,the initial and the acquired drug resistance rate was 26.6% and 52.3% respectively,and the multi-drug resistance rate was 7.6%.
- This example prompts, at least in some patients with acquired drug resistance can be overcome, not all tumor cells would have been used for some kind of drug resistance.
- Therefore, to improve the efficacy of cancer chemotherapy, seeking and identifying the mechanisms of acquired drug resistance become a hotspot in current researches.
- Control and therapy of Enterococcus in clinic become more and more difficult because it has special mechanisms of acquired drug resistance and some virulence factors.