- An acquired disease characterized by fever, swollen lymph nodes, and lesions in the liver, heart, lungs, and brain.
- OBJECTIVE: Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria(PNH) is an acquired disease of the pluripotent hematopoitec stem cell.
- The main cause of blindness and low vision is conqenital and heredlfary diseases ,occupying73.8%. The left are caused by other acquired diseases(26.2%).
- Plant Systemic Acquired Disease Resistance In Plant Disease Control
- His disease was complicated by pneumonia.
- He acquired a25% stake in the business.
acquired acquire Acquired bronchopleural fistula acquired cardiovascular disease Acquired obstruction of pylorus acquired deformity of hip joint acquired impairment of language Acquired deflected nasal septum Acquired gastric outlet stenosis Acquired color vision deficiency acquired cerebellar degeneration