- He acquired a25% stake in the business.
- He had to make a quick change at Shanghai.
- I like jam with cheese, but it's an acquired taste.
- Take a change of clothes with you.
- He was hostile to any change in our plan.
- She has acquired a new set of interests.
acquired acquire acquired storage pool disease Acquired hypoproconvertinemia Acquired deformity of auricle acquired atresia of esophagus acquired hyperlipoproteinemia Acquired deformity of forearm acquire a clear understanding acquired hour-glass stomach Acquired sideroblastic anemia acquired paralytic strabismus