- He acquired a25% stake in the business.
- I like jam with cheese, but it's an acquired taste.
- She has acquired a new set of interests.
- He has acquired mastery of French.
- She had acquired much wisdom during her long life.
acquired acquire Acquired arteriovenous aneurysm Acquired poliosis circumscripta acquired hemolytic icteroanemia acquired eccentric jaw relation acquired valvular heart disease acquired stricture of esophagus acquire a correct world outlook acquired sideroachrestic anemia acquired diverticulum of ureter