- He acquired a25% stake in the business.
- I like jam with cheese, but it's an acquired taste.
- She has acquired a new set of interests.
- He has acquired mastery of French.
- She had acquired much wisdom during her long life.
acquired acquire Acquired hypofibrinogenemia Acquired deformity of trunk Acquired fiat foot deformity acquired host susceptibility acquired cellular resistance acquired deformity of thorax acquired releasing mechanism Acquired megacolon in adults acquired eccentric occlusion Acquired hypoplasminogenemia