Acquired bladder neck obstruction的用法和样例：
- Objective To explore the diagnosis and treatment of bladder neck obstruction( BNO) caused by bladder neck fibrosis.
- Aim To explore the diagnosis and treatment of female primary bladder neck obstruction(BNO).
- Stenosis, fimbriae of the hymen and bladder neck obstruction are the common predisposing causes.
- Conclusions:Postoperative dysuria is mainly attributed to bladder neck obstruction in suprapubic prostatectomy and to residual gland in TURP.
- Clear transrectal sonograms of the bladder neck from were obtained from all the cases. Typical sonogram features of bladder neck obstruction were anterior or posterior labium thickened, and projected into the bladder, the thickness range from 4 to 10 mm.