- Documents (sometimes too many) and pictures of acquired assets (fruits of the crime) are generally available to support the statements of witnesses.
- In contrast, many banks acquired asset managers in an attempt to become financial “supermarkets”, in which depositors would be sold products from other parts of the group.
- Article 7 Unless otherwise approved by DGT, the acquisition of a jointly acquired asset shall be recorded, based on respective anticipated usage, by the Operator and its related parties.
- The reason is that they are venturing into areas that go beyond standard liquidity management by acquiring assets, some of which could be insolvent or require major rescheduling.
- He acquired a25% stake in the business.
- He summed up his assets and liabilities.