- Conclusions LKS is one of the childhood epileptic encephalopathy,and acquired aphasia and epileptic seizures are two main clinical characteristics.
- He acquired a25% stake in the business.
- I like jam with cheese, but it's an acquired taste.
- She has acquired a new set of interests.
- He has acquired mastery of French.
- She had acquired much wisdom during her long life.
acquired qi acquire acquired fibrokeratoma of the heel Acquired immunedificiency syndrome Acquired musculoskeletal deformity Acquired Immunodeficlency Syndrome Acquired equinus deformity of foot Acquired lmmunodeficiency Syndrome Acquired generalized lipodystrophy Acquired immunodeficiency svndrome Acquired diverticulum of esophagus