- He acquired a25% stake in the business.
- I like jam with cheese, but it's an acquired taste.
- She has acquired a new set of interests.
- He has acquired mastery of French.
- She had acquired much wisdom during her long life.
acquirement acquire Acquired arteriovenous fistula of liver acquired complete atrioventricular block Acquired immunologic deficiency syndrome Acquired pharyngoesophageal diverticulum acquired immune deficiency syndrome Aids acquired idiopathic sideroblastic anaemia Acquired Stuart factor deficiency disease acquired deficiency of coagulation factor acquired immunological deficiency syndrome