- He acquired a25% stake in the business.
- I like jam with cheese, but it's an acquired taste.
- She has acquired a new set of interests.
- He has acquired mastery of French.
- She had acquired much wisdom during her long life.
acquired qi acquire acquired jejunoileum diverticulum Acquired immunodeficency syndrome acquired immunodcficiency syndrome acquired diaphragmatic malfunction acquired diaphragmatie malfunction Acquired obstructive hydrocephalus Acquired bronchoesophageal fistula acquired immunodeficiency syndrome Acquired valgus deformity of wrist acquired immuneeficicency syndrome