- 养成的， 已成习惯的
- gotten through environmental forces;
"acquired characteristics (such as a suntan or a broken nose) cannot be passed on"
- Our conclusions are based on all acquired knowledge, rather than on guesses or imagination.
- acquired immunity获得性免疫
- acquired character[植]获得性状,[动...
- acquired tolerance后天耐受性,获得耐受...
- acquired immunodeficiency获得性免疫缺损...
- acquired behavior习得行为
- acquired reflex后天反射,习得反射,...
- acquired hydrocephalus后天性脑积水...
- acquired dysmenorrhea继发性痛经
- acquired insanity[医] 后天性精神病...
- acquired response习得反应
- acquired astigmatism后天性散光
- acquired characteristics习得特性
- acquired disease后天病
- acquired right既得权利
- acquired anaphylaxis获得性过敏性...
- acquired resistance获得抗性
- acquired hernia后天性疝
- acquired epilepsy后天性癫痫
Man has improved in knowledge, in acquired skill, and in social organization, but not..in congenital intellectual capacity.出自：B. Russell