- 养成的， 已成习惯的
gotten through environmental forces;
"acquired characteristics (such as a suntan or a broken nose) cannot be passed on"
- Our conclusions are based on all acquired knowledge, rather than on guesses or imagination.
- Smoking and alcoholic drinks are an acquired taste and are not in born.
- She sought out and acquired all his early paintings.
- She had acquired much wisdom during her long life.
- The collector has acquired a fine collection of impressionist paintings.
- acquired immunity 获得性免疫
- acquired uncombable hair 一种病况使患者发展干...
- acquired character [植]获得性状,[动...
- acquire 获得
- acquired tolerance 后天耐受性,获得耐受...
- acquired immunodeficiency 获得性免疫缺损...
- acquired behavior 习得行为
- acquired reflex 后天反射,习得反射,...
- acquired hydrocephalus 后天性脑积水...
- acquired dysmenorrhea 继发性痛经
- acquired insanity [医] 后天性精神病...
- acquired response 习得反应
- acquired astigmatism 后天性散光
- acquired characteristics 习得特性
- acquired disease 后天病
- acquired right 既得权利
- acquired anaphylaxis 获得性过敏性...
- acquired resistance 获得抗性
- acquired hernia 后天性疝
- acquired epilepsy 后天性癫痫
Man has improved in knowledge, in acquired skill, and in social organization, but not..in congenital intellectual capacity.出自： B. Russell