- These ideas have gained wide currency.
- It is wicked to give currency to lying scandals.
- The idea has acquired a proverbial currency.
- Many colloquial expressions have acquired literary currency through magazines.
- Newspapers should not give currency to frightening news without making sure of their facts.
- The speculations gained further currency after Yadav instead of apologising as asked by his party, chose to resign from the cabinet irking the party leadership.
acquirement acquire Acquired displacement of punctum lacrimale Acquired Hageman factor deficiency disease Acquired pulsion diverticulum of esophagus Acquired keratoderma palmaris et plantaris Acquired telangiectasia of large intestines Acquired traction diverticulum of esophagus Acquired telangiectasia of small intestines acquired hypersegmentation of neutrophilnuc acquired immunodeficiency syndrome knowledge Acquired epiphrenic diverticulum of esophagus