- The inverse acoustic scattering problem is a typical Math-matical Physics inverse problem.
- The numerical solution of acoustic scattering problem with two-dimension penetrable boundary condition was discussed.
- To solve these problems, this paper presents two new schemes for numerically treating acoustic scattering problems.
- Acoustic scattering from submerged double infinite concentric cylindrical shell insonified by incident plane wave is studied.
- WANG Lian-tang.On invorse acoustic scattering problem by an obstacle[J].Journal of Engineering Mathematics,2000,(Sup.),21-27.
- The main works of this dissertation are as follows:1. The numerical algorithms of the direct acoustic scattering problem with the Neumann boundary condition is studied.