acoustical propagation constant的用法和样例：
- acoustic propagation constant
- This paper determines the propagation constant and the increase of attenuation, due to curvature of the axis of Bragg fibers.
- Attenuation Constant For a particular propagation mode in an optical fiber, the real part of the axial propagation constant.
- Moreover, taking quadrupolar-shaped microcavity as example, it deduces the eigenvalue equation which contains the propagation constant.
- The radiation loss was obtained from the imaginary part of the complex propagation constant and the transition loss was calculated by two-dimension overlap integral method.